The Miso Powder
The miso Japanese recipe in the form of powder
The first miso powder to be used as a soup base or to be cooked: powerful, it supplies a mark of going full steam ahead in the preparation
- Easy to use: instant powder, the powder dissolves easily; we can also use it as a condiment
- Faithful to the Japanese recipe: 95 % of miso paste and some shavings of bonito
- 100 % authentic: without flavour enhancers (glutamates), without artificial flavourings, without colouring agents, without preservatives
An innovative and multi-purpose product is always at hand!
- As a soup base: It is enough to dissolve 10 g of powder to obtain a portion of miso soup to offer or to personalize.
- As a cooking aid: sprinkle as a spice to season, dilute in hot water to moisten, cook ormarinate, for coating : roll the ingredient to be coated (fish, egg) in the miso powder and fry
Packaging: a jar of 250g (10 g = 1 portion)
Preservation: 12 months at room temperature