The Roasted Juices
A real roast juice, just warm up
In some little touches
To decorate a plate (line, comma…)
Preparation: in a saucepan, reduce with a little butter for a fluid texture or a little sugar for a more solid texture and a slightly sweet taste.
An exceptional gustative quality to make your sublime recipes.
Preparation: 5 minutes in the double boiler or 20 seconds in the microwave without opening the pouch (800w).
Some applications ideas:
- As the coating: to accompany the fish, the crustaceans, the meat and the poultry
- As the base of sauce: simple, creamed, caramelized
- As the glazing: to glaze the vegetables thanks to their natural shine
- As the base of vinaigrette (without warming them up): gastronomic, thinness, in the honey, in the “fromage blanc”…
The secrets of the making
The first carefully selected raw ingredients, are « pinched » (roasted) slowly in the oven with some onions, then the obtained sucs are deglazed in the water and reduced for several times before the final filtration which allows us to obtain a ready to use, colored and tasty concentrated roast. The recipes are identical to those used by the Chefs. Only the packaging changes.
3 flavours to satisfy your desires:
- The Juice of roasted Poultry: 80% of poultry (pieces and fat of chicken), water, onion. 107 kcal/pouch To find all the tips on the Juice of Roasted Poultry, click here , ici
- The Juice of roasted Veal: 76% of veal (bones, meat and fat of veal), water, onion. 122 kcal/pouch. To find all the tips on the Juice of Roasted Veal, click here, ici
- The Juice of the roasted Langoustine: 76.3 % of langoustine (head of the langoustine, the whole langoustine), water, tomato paste, sugar, red chilli pepper. 48 kcal/pouch. To find all the tips on the Juice of Roasted Langoustine, click here, ici
Packaging : flexible pouch of 100 ml per unit
Preservation : 12 months at room temperature