ARIAKE, 50 years of experience and a presence on 3 continents
- 1966: in Japon, Kineo Okada, the ARIAKE founder, embarked on the development of natural culinary bouillons and bases.
- 90′s: ARIAKE became established and built some factories in United States and China
- 2006: ARIAKE became established in Taiwan.
- 2008: the group built two factories in Europe : in Belgium and in France.
- 2013: the Dutch company, HENNINGSEN, joined the ARIAKE group
For each of its establishments, the ARIAKE group applies a policy of exacting quality towards the food security, the environmental protection and the working conditions of the employees.