European production sites
In Europe, ARIAKE has built two sites: in France (Alençon) and in Belgium (Maasmechelen). Both regions are chosen for the quality of their raw ingredients : the meat, the sea products, the fresh vegetables and the water. In 2013, the Dutch company, HENNINGSEN (Waalwijk), joined the group.
FPNI (Alençon – France)
- Land: 40 000 m2 – Factory: 6 600 m2
- Production: liquid and dry products
- Certifications: IFS/BRC, organic
ARIAKE EUROPE. NV (Maasmechelen – Belgique)
- Land: 32 170 m2 – Factory: 14 459 m2
- Production: liquid products
- Certifications: BRC
HENNINGSEN (Waalwijk – Pays-Bas)
- Land: 9 923 m2 – Factory: 4 832 m2
- Production: dry products (granules et powder)
- Certifications: FSSC22000, organic
- The ARIAKE products meet the quality requirements for the highest food standards: control of the whole food making process, from the raw ingredients to the finished products.
- Thanks to the unique and automated processes, three European factories guarantee the products of a constant quality and the respect for hygiene regulations.
- ARIAKE is also committed to an approach to managing sustainable development and limiting the impact of its activities on the environment.