The Concentrated Fonds
A range of stocks that respects the traditional recipe
- Easy to use: we dilute the paste to obtain the desired consistency and rendering, as sauce base or cooking base
- As in the cuisine: the noble trimmings (meat, bones, carcasses / fish trimmings, vegetables) are cooked for a long time at a low temperature ° to preserve the flavour.So, we obtain the first juice then it is reduced until the obtainment of a full-flavoured concentrated paste
- 100 % authentic: rich in noble ingredient, without vegetable oil, without flavour enhancers (glutamates), without artificial flavourings, without colouring agents, without preservatives
- Poultry stock: clear stock. Short cooking.
- Veal stock: brown stock. Bone and meat are pinched ; colored in the oven and cooked in vegetables and baby onions before reduction.
- Fish fumet: trimmings and flesh of fish, seasoned with a little white wine before reduction.
- Vegetables stock: Brown concentrated stock, cooked with a real taste of vegetables (carrots, onions and leeks).
Packaging: a jar of 500g and a bucket (for a community)
Preservation: 12 months at room temperature