The Bouillons to Infuse
A range of ARIAKE
Original: the first bouillon in a pre-measured sachet to infuse
- Simple usage: we infuse the sachet for a few minutes in the simmering water for a bouillon with the intense flavour and an exceptional limpidity
- 7 recipes developed for the large-scale catering
- As in the cuisine: the first noble ingredient is simmered then reduced slowly and dried at a low temperature until the obtainment of granular powder
- 100 % authentic: rich in 1st nobel material (52 % and 83 % depending on the recipe), without flavour enhancer (glutamates), without colouring agent, without preservative and low-dose of salt
A certain value developed by a chef for the chefs!
- Dashi Bouillon to infuse : 33% of kombu royal, bonito, miso paste, soy sauce, Shiitake mushroom.
- Thaï Bouillon to infuse: 80 % of chicken meat, lemongrass, vegetables (ginger, onion, celery, carrot, garlic), curry paste, galanga and some keffir leaves.
- Chicken Bouillon to infuse: 83 % of chicken meat and juice.
- Clam Bouillon to infuse: 52 % of shellfish meat and juice.
- Beef Bouillon to infuse: 71 % of beef extract and juice.
- Vegetables Bouillon to infuse: 80 % of vegetables (celery, mushroom, carrot, tomato, onion, leek).
- Shellfish Bouillon to infuse: 53% of shellfish (langoustine extract, shrimp meat).
- Bases of cooking: poaching, moistening meat and fish, cooking of vegetables and starchy foods
- Bases of sauces: stocks, fumets, lean sauces
- Bases of soup: clear soup, cream soup, soups
- Caterer Preparation: jelly (aspic)